Price Range: From to

Compare Listings



My aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything I can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that I have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, I ask that you: 


First telephone myself who has had conduct of your matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.

Should you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to myself you should then set out your complaint in writing to: 


Mrs Sheralyne Stamp

4 Eden Avenue

Barrow in Furness


LA14 3XW

And/or by email at:


In order to resolve your complaint, I would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:


  • An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that I have fallen short of my first class service
  • What you would like me to do to resolve it
  • Any specific details that you feel would assist me with resolving your complaint. Including,
but not limited to:
  1. Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s)
  2. Telephone number(s) and or Address’s you have used to contact us
  3. Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
  4. Any other document in support of your complaint


On receipt of a complaint, I will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly. The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows: 


  • You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from me within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
  • Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
  • If I are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, I will provide you with reasons why I could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
  • After my final written response, I may deem the complaint closed. If I deem the matter closed then I reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.


I am a members of the Property Redress Scheme.

If you remain unhappy with the response received from me and have exhausted my complaints procedure, you can contact the Property 
Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint.


In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:


  • You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to me for a response; and It is still within 6 months from the my last communication with you regarding this complaint The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers.


The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website. In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form.


The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows: The Property Redress Scheme is a government authorised Consumer Redress Scheme for Lettings, Property Management and Estate Agents and other Property Professionals


Property Redress Scheme

Property Redress Scheme 

Registered Office: Elwood House,

42 Lytton Road,



EN5 5BY 

Registered in England 08994516 V1.0 06/2014